PDA

View Full Version : Current Batch of Chamonix 45N-1 Cameras

Hugo Zhang
1-Jun-2008, 14:26
Since many members from this forum are on the waiting list, I would like to announce an update of current batch of 45N-1 cameras.

1. The shipping date is being pushed to early or mid August from late July. The line on the sand is 08/15/2008. Trying as hard as they can, Chamonix people are not confident that they can make delivery in July as planned without compromising on quality of the cameras. I apologize for the delay and will refund people who have paid and could not wait for August shipping. Those on my waiting list who have not paid can cancel their orders if they don't want to wait.

2. The waiting list for the current batch of 45N-1 camera is full. There might be a few slots left if some people on the current list change their minds before the shipping date. For late comers who want to get a 45N-1 camera in August, I will put you on a short standby list.

3.The next batch is late December.

k_redder
2-Jun-2008, 09:23
Bummer. No big deal though. My darkroom project isn't coming along as fast as I'd like either, so even if I had it tomorrow, I wouldn't be able to do much with it. Thanks for the update though, and thanks for your help.
Kurt

Daniel_Buck
2-Jun-2008, 11:19
how would one go about ordering some of the additonal parts/accessories to the Chamonix cameras? i'm interested in the semi bag bellows (or are full bag bellows available?), and possibly the leather glass protector for the 4x5 model.

Ron Marshall
5-Jun-2008, 22:45
Hugo, is there a website for Chamonix, or do you have a listing of price and model/features etc?

donald hawkins
6-Jun-2008, 14:14
what's a few weeks. I like others on the list would not want to sacrafice quality for early delivery. Donald

Songyun
6-Jun-2008, 14:55
Hugo, is there a website for Chamonix, or do you have a listing of price and model/features etc?
Hugo is working on it, it will take another 2~3 weeks.:p

jasonjoo
8-Jun-2008, 14:27
what's a few weeks. I like others on the list would not want to sacrafice quality for early delivery. Donald

I agree Donald, but this being my first LF camera, I am quite bummed! Oh well, more time to hunt down some lenses and other misc. items.

Thanks for the update Hugo. My heart is broken, but I think I'll manage :)

Jason

tpersin
27-Jun-2008, 06:35
are orders being taken for the December batch? or is it already sold out...

Hugo Zhang
27-Jun-2008, 07:16
Tom,

Orders are being taken for the December batch. :)

stompyq
27-Jun-2008, 08:12
I'am on the wait list for August (Hugo;) ) but if not would wait till December. From everything i've seen and read it looks like it'll finally replace my Wista woody. Hopefully the economy will hold up without the dollar sinking any lower before december

Aahx
27-Jun-2008, 11:09
I'am on the wait list for August (Hugo;) ) but if not would wait till December. From everything i've seen and read it looks like it'll finally replace my Wista woody. Hopefully the economy will hold up without the dollar sinking any lower before december

You and me both are looking at it to replace our old Wista's... heh. That Wista has served me well in the last 18 years, but it is time to try something new.

And Hugo.. I replied to your email, and a couple more weeks of wait is a non issue. Though I would love to see it sooner <shrugs> things just happen in life.... and I would rather have quality at the expense of the longer wait. I have my Wista I can use untill it arrives so there is no pressure from me at least.

oeyklaus
8-Aug-2008, 07:16
I got my camera today, and it looks great. Played around with it and really looking forward using it.