PDA

View Full Version : Wista RF instruction book

fix_se
28-May-2008, 12:57
Hi!

Anyone knowing where to find a Wista RF instruction book, preferable in Europe?
Is there some instructions on the Internet?

Regards,
Fredrik

fix_se
29-May-2008, 11:24
No one?

Mark Sampson
29-May-2008, 12:38
ask Bob Salomon at HP Marketing. He's USA but can probably direct you to your local resource.

jetcode
29-May-2008, 13:56
Hi!

Anyone knowing where to find a Wista RF instruction book, preferable in Europe?
Is there some instructions on the Internet?

Regards,
Fredrik

I used mine without a manual though I never used the lens stops or the range finder.

fix_se
30-May-2008, 09:10
Hi!

It is the rangefinder system that I do not really understand, especially how to calibrate it, if possible. Right now the rangefinder doesn't measure accurate with my Nikkor W 135mm, compared to if you look at the image on the ground glass.

Regards,
fix_se

jetcode
30-May-2008, 16:14
Hi!

It is the rangefinder system that I do not really understand, especially how to calibrate it, if possible. Right now the rangefinder doesn't measure accurate with my Nikkor W 135mm, compared to if you look at the image on the ground glass.

Regards,
fix_se

There are colored stops on the bed that correspond to each lens the RF is calibrated to. I believe they are 120mm, 135mm, 150mm, and 180mm. So to use the camera you first need to correlate the rangefinder frame with the colored lens stop. At least that is how I remember it. I read it somewhere or a photographer showed me. Personally I only used the ground glass.