PDA

View Full Version : New Rodenstock web site

Bob Salomon
25-May-2008, 11:24
For those of you who have been looking for it there is a new factory web site address that is now up and running. It covers all current products. I have not looked to see if there are old products on it. But it is much easier to access then the old address through the Linos web site.

www.rodenstock-photo.com

Joseph O'Neil
25-May-2008, 12:00
Hi Bob;
Thanks much. the downloads on tech data (for current lenses) is great. Cannot find data on old lenses myself, but I hope they do in the future. My 135mm Sironar N, which I bought brand new, isn't all that old. :(

A bit off topic, but I love the free optics software. A few of my friends who build telescopes will be getting that link. :)

Now - my only *major* complaint. Where's the link for the factory seconds sale page?
:D :D

Void
26-May-2008, 03:31
Is there a page covering older products?

Emmanuel BIGLER
27-May-2008, 00:25
Is there a page covering older products?
Hello from France
To the best of my knowledge, there is to date (2008-05) no official Rodenstock archive repository for discontinued lenses, unlike Schneider-Kreuznach where scans of old catalogues are publicly available.
However, Mr. Paul Butzi (thanks to Bob Salomon for providing the material) has scanned various Rodenstock catalogues & brochures, they are here :
http://www.butzi.net/rodenstock/rodenstock.htm
Although very complete, Paul Butzi's collection refers to products available toward the end of the XX-st century, it does not cover some discontinued older products still in use use today by our readers like the Imagon(TM) soft-focus lens and the Apo-Sironar-W(TM).