PDA

View Full Version : 7x11 Users, I Need One Sheet

Richard K.
8-May-2008, 18:29
Hello 7x11ers....I am having a 7x11 camera built for me by Chamonix and it would help immensely in its manufacture if I could send them a sample of 7x11 Ilford film. Please PM me if you can spare a sheet and I'll tell you where to send it to. I'll of course pay for the film and postage. Many thanks! :o

John Schneider
8-May-2008, 19:13
I have some film of unknown age that came with my Eastman holders. Since I don't know if it's any good, it would be the perfect film to sacrifice. It's probably not Ilford if that makes a difference, but I'd only ask for postage.

Richard K.
8-May-2008, 19:23
I have some film of unknown age that came with my Eastman holders. Since I don't know if it's any good, it would be the perfect film to sacrifice. It's probably not Ilford if that makes a difference, but I'd only ask for postage.

John, I really appreciate your offer and I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth :o , but I'm worried that if it's not Ilford and especially of unknown age, it may not produce the optimum holders. Chamonix asked me to send a sheet of the film that I'll be using, which is most likely Ilford FP4+. Thanks though!