PDA

View Full Version : Workshops around london Uk

more photography
8-May-2008, 04:56
Hi I am new to this forum and looking at buying my first large format.

I am reading and listening to your experience, booked my self on workshop as weel, however I would appreciate if there any groups who would like to spend the day, showing and going over their large format camera, thus assisting me in my decision, and hopefully when I make the jump we can meet and organise outdoor workshops in this lovely country.

Regards
MRF

keeds
8-May-2008, 05:08
linhof studio in leigh on sea have a lf workshop on the 21sy may. It's run by David Ward and is very interesting and you will learn about lf cameras and techniques.

Joanna Carter
8-May-2008, 05:39
You might also like to join the UKLFPG forum www.lf-photo.org.uk/forum, we have members all over the UK and try to run workshops twice a year, around the country. as well as providing a means for folks to just get together in their local areas.

more photography
8-May-2008, 06:41
linhof studio in leigh on sea have a lf workshop on the 21sy may. It's run by David Ward and is very interesting and you will learn about lf cameras and techniques.

Thanks - Guess what - I am booked on that day. However this is a Linhof bias workshop, whilst this will be very useful, I would to have a wider input.

Regards
MRF

Julian Boulter
8-May-2008, 16:01
Hi MRF,

I'm based just outside London, if you would like to organise something please send me a private message.

Julian

http://www.photohome.uku.co.uk/index.html

more photography
9-May-2008, 01:22
Hi MRF,

I'm based just outside London, if you would like to organise something please send me a private message.

Julian

http://www.photohome.uku.co.uk/index.html

Thanks - will do - love your photographs and your passion for the landscape.

MRF

keeds
9-May-2008, 01:28
Thanks - Guess what - I am booked on that day. However this is a Linhof bias workshop, whilst this will be very useful, I would to have a wider input.

Regards
MRF

It's not a linhof bias. Yes linhof studio is a linhof dealer and David uses a linhof, but that's as far as it goes. Last year half of us who went had wooden field cameras and the day was about how to make the most of movements and talking about experiences and composition etc.

more photography
9-May-2008, 01:49
Hi Keeds

I appreciate your comments - having not been before was not sure of the format, I am looking forward to it.

How did you find find and how have you progressed since then

keeds
9-May-2008, 02:30
It was a good day and quite interesting. It was good to be with like minded people and share experiences, thoughts etc. How have I progressed????? Hmmm, better understanding of VC movements and progression up the size ladder. 8x10 and I'm awaiting a 7x17..... ;-)