PDA

View Full Version : Graflex Pass Portrait

Waldo
1-May-2008, 13:05
I have searched everywhere, Yahoo, google, graflex.org, Photo.net, and here and I cannot find a thing on this what so ever. Am I just horrible at finding information on the things that I buy? All that I know is that this is a two lens configuration that goes on the 4x5 Graflex camera. Does anyone know anything about it?

Thanks
Dave

Ernest Purdum
1-May-2008, 15:56
I can't tell you much more than the thing itself can. If yours is complete it will have a Packard shutter behind the two lenses and a splitter like the very old stereo cameras to give you two almost identical images on 4" X 5". You could use it for taking stereo images, though as the name indicates it was sold for identification photo use.

Waldo
1-May-2008, 17:35
I can't tell you much more than the thing itself can. If yours is complete it will have a Packard shutter behind the two lenses and a splitter like the very old stereo cameras to give you two almost identical images on 4" X 5". You could use it for taking stereo images, though as the name indicates it was sold for identification photo use.

Well thats more then what I had before. So I take it you've heard of them before? Do you know if it will fit on the speed graphic or not?

Heres the link to the ebay auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&item=160233397566&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

Waldo
1-May-2008, 20:15
Could this possibly have a different name then what I have?