PDA

View Full Version : What other films for 545i holder

mark beaumont
14-Apr-2008, 11:06
Can any one please tell me what instant film I can use in this holder other than Type 55 and 54.
Never shot a Polaroid in my life and got given this holder, so thought I would play around, but a bit confused about the film types. I've already bought a pack of Fuji that doesn't fit this holder!

captainslack
14-Apr-2008, 11:18
You need the 550 for the Fuji film. Good luck finding one, as they're in high demand and going for crazy prices on ePrey.

I'm still new to this myself, but I don't believe any one else makes film for the 545 backs except Polaroid and they're stopping at the end of this year.

Gene McCluney
14-Apr-2008, 15:58
The only "instant" films that will fit the Polaroid 545i holder are films made by Polaroid. There are still some stocks left of some numbers. There is a type 79 color print film, for example, in addition to the films you mention.

However, in the future you can STILL USE your 545i holder for Kodak Readyloads and Fuji Quickloads individual sheets of darkroom processable films.

brian d
17-Apr-2008, 17:39
Quote;
However, in the future you can STILL USE your 545i holder for Kodak Readyloads and Fuji Quickloads individual sheets of darkroom processable films.

Does it have to have the "i" or does one marked 545 land film holder work?