PDA

View Full Version : Fuji Acros 100 8x10

Kevin Convery
27-Feb-2008, 17:13
When I used to shoot a lot of medium format I loved Fuji Acros 100 and I still am fond of it but I'm really annoyed by Fuji's almost complete lack of B&W sheet film in the USA. I've been told all of the Fuji bw emulsions are available in sheets over in Japan(And even Fuji bw paper, my god!). So, what I'm getting at is - does anyone know of a source to get Fuji bw 8x10 film from? I've tried using google to translate some Japanese sites and couldn't find what I wanted. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sheldon N
27-Feb-2008, 17:19
Badger Graphic sells it, but they're out of stock. Call Jeff to see if he knows when any is coming in.

You can also order from http://www.unicircuits.com/shop/ (Megaperls), but they are a little spendy at $111 for 20 sheets (vs. $85 from Badger).

Justin Cormack
27-Feb-2008, 18:01
I have used megaperls from the UK and had very good service. No one sells any of the sheet formats I want here at at all.

Also they list all the available sizes in English so you can see what you could try to order from another shop.

Kevin Convery
27-Feb-2008, 18:17
Thank you very much! I checked out megaperls and bookmarked it for the future. I did a quick Bay search and found that MPX was selling a box of acros 8x10 so I snatched it up immediately!