PDA

View Full Version : deep tanks

jasonikon
18-Feb-2008, 16:13
ok, here's a simple request, anyone got a set of deep tanks they need/want to get rid of...tried the uk and it seems near impossible...im not after spending a stack of dough but if anyone wants a clear out of tanks (with lids), then Im your boy to take 'em off your hands and paying the postage,

many thanks LF buddies,

Jasonikon

x

Skorzen
18-Feb-2008, 19:06
hmmm I might be able to get my hands on some if you are interested, where are you located though? From what I remember they were heavy (either plastic or hard rubber) so shipping might be pretty heavy duty (no pun(s) intended :D).

John Cahill
22-Feb-2008, 19:19
ok, here's a simple request, anyone got a set of deep tanks they need/want to get rid of...tried the uk and it seems near impossible...im not after spending a stack of dough but if anyone wants a clear out of tanks (with lids), then Im your boy to take 'em off your hands and paying the postage,

many thanks LF buddies,

Jasonikon

x

Check out the nearest marine supply emporium. Someone told me the plastic cases used to cover and protect marine batteries can be used as developing tanks.

Pat Kearns
22-Feb-2008, 22:13
Unless your mind is set on deep tanks why not investigate BTZS, Unicolor, Beseler or Jobo drum processing. Sure saves on the amount of chemicals required over deep tanks. Unicolor, Beseler drums and motorized bases can be purchased at low prices on ebay. There is an article on the LF homepage about using a Unicolor drum. Save some money on chemicals and buy more film.

CG
23-Feb-2008, 13:04
You may find it easier to get deep tanks without lids. Tanks with good lids are harder to find. Maybe you can fabricate your own.

C

Tony Lakin
23-Feb-2008, 16:17
Hi
I have several 15 litre Pro-co tanks with good lids and floating covers, I am on the Isle Of Man, if you are interested please PM me.
Tony