PDA

View Full Version : Show me your refrigerator/freezer

al olson
16-Feb-2008, 11:24
I'll start a new thread in the "Show Me" series. This is a digital (gasp!) shot of my refrigerator/freezer. Most of the materials are past date, but out here in the boondocks I can't just drive over to the nearest photography store to get supplies as they are needed. Hence the inventory. The film (most of it anyway) goes into the freezer and the paper into the refrigerator.

Please, you Smart A's, no images of your Walleyed Pikes or your rump roasts. This is photography!

Ash
16-Feb-2008, 11:34
Pfft and my father complained about using one single freezer draw!!

anchored
16-Feb-2008, 11:49
I really need to copy that image and show it to my wife... we have two refrigerators and she bitterly complains over the shelf-and-a-half I'm using for film storage. I'm envious.....

Gary Beasley
16-Feb-2008, 11:55
I'm impressed by the amount of paper you store, mine's mostly full of film.

Paul Metcalf
16-Feb-2008, 17:21
$75 is my best offer...

vinny
16-Feb-2008, 17:48
Will you ship to southern california?

There's a lot of wasted space on the fridge door. That's where darkroom beers go.

domenico Foschi
16-Feb-2008, 17:49
$75 is my best offer...

$100.00 :D

paulr
16-Feb-2008, 19:35
I got one small box of film; the rest is frozen stock, soup, chicken carcasses, demiglace, about four kinds of butter, milk, eggs, leftovers, herbs, beer, jams and marmalade, mustard, and half drunk bottles of wine. I'd post a pic, but it would be all to obvious how long it's been since the thing's been cleaned. (I cook a lot now that I print digitally ... good substitute for the darkroom)