PDA

View Full Version : Feisol CT-3441 Tripod

Michael Heald
12-Feb-2008, 14:54
Hello! I finally upgraded my Sunpak light weight tripod. After reading about the Feisol CT-3441 in View Camera Magazine, I took the plunge. No problem with shipping, even to an APO address. I got the 30C ballhead, which should work for my Tachihara 4x5.
Anyway, nice VC Magazine review. Nice Tripod. I'm psyched!

Michael A. Heald

Greg Lockrey
12-Feb-2008, 19:40
I already know about the tripod's quality, I would like hearing about the Feisol ballheads once you get some time with yours.

Michael Graves
13-Feb-2008, 05:50
I'm with Greg. I'd like to learn more about the head as well. My only experience with a ball head was a cheap Bogen that was all or none. If you loosened the lock nut, you'd BETTER have a good grip on the camera. That turned me off of ball heads, but from what I'm hearing from others, a good ball head is a delight to use. So a review would be appreciated.

D. Bryant
13-Feb-2008, 07:34
Hello! I finally upgraded my Sunpak light weight tripod. After reading about the Feisol CT-3441 in View Camera Magazine, I took the plunge. No problem with shipping, even to an APO address. I got the 30C ballhead, which should work for my Tachihara 4x5.
Anyway, nice VC Magazine review. Nice Tripod. I'm psyched!

Michael A. Heald
You use your tripod in the darkroom? :)

Don Bryant

Michael Heald
17-Feb-2008, 13:19
Hello! The first time out and the tripod worked wonderfully. The ballhead worked well, though it took a little getting used to. No breeze, though, so I don't know how it would respond under worse conditions,but it is a lot sturdier than my last tripod and head.

Michael A. Heald

Matus Kalisky
19-Feb-2008, 07:14
In which VC was the Feisol review ?

Skorzen
19-Feb-2008, 07:23
I looked at it last night, it was the previous issue, maybe Nov-Dec 07?