PDA

View Full Version : Article

domenico Foschi
29-Jan-2008, 13:24
First, I want to thank the members of this forum who attended to the opening of the show at LACMA on January 11th.
It was nice meeting you.
The follow up to the show is this article about my work in the WHittier Daily NEws.

http://www.whittierdailynews.com/ci_8096467

Jim Galli
29-Jan-2008, 13:39
Many congratulations Domenico! I hope you sell out and they have to beg for some more! Best luck to you.

ljb0904
29-Jan-2008, 13:48
Big congrats!

Eric Biggerstaff
29-Jan-2008, 14:12
Nice article Domenico! Wish I could see the show!

Annie M.
29-Jan-2008, 14:41
Congratulations Domenico! I also wish I could see the show... I am very sure there will be many successful showings and articles in the future... so someday...

Regards, Annie

Hugo Zhang
29-Jan-2008, 15:43
domenico,

Can you put me on the waiting list for your book?:)

Hugo

domenico Foschi
29-Jan-2008, 16:08
domenico,

Can you put me on the waiting list for your book?:)

Hugo

:) :rolleyes: :)

Thank you all, it seems that I will be doing portfolio presentation on March 30th at the Palm Springs Photo Festival.
It is humbling, exciting and at the same time intimidating, big names will be there showing their work.

Ralph Barker
29-Jan-2008, 16:15
Nice write-up, Domenico. I hope the show works out well for you.

vinny
29-Jan-2008, 17:03
It was good meeting you, again, Domenico. We really enjoyed seeing the prints in person. I hope the show goes well for you.
vinny

David Karp
29-Jan-2008, 18:34
Nice article Domenico! Wish I could see the show!

It really was quite worth the effort of dragging four little kids in Friday evening LA traffic to see Domenico's photos. Not to mention meeting Domenico himself.

The newspaper article is quite good. Congrats.

Nate Battles
29-Jan-2008, 19:43
Great job Domenico!

Ted Harris
29-Jan-2008, 20:22
Domenico,

Well done, bravo .....

Big smiles from here.

Saulius
4-Feb-2008, 23:25
Domenico,
Bravo! Congratulazioni! Both on the exhibit and article. It's always great to see someone from this forum have success. Wish I could have seen your exhibit. Do you by chance ever exhibit in Italia? My wife and I are planning to visit this fall.
In Bocca al Lupo with the book and upcoming festival.
Saulius

domenico Foschi
5-Feb-2008, 02:42
Domenico,
Bravo! Congratulazioni! Both on the exhibit and article. It's always great to see someone from this forum have success. Wish I could have seen your exhibit. Do you by chance ever exhibit in Italia? My wife and I are planning to visit this fall.
In Bocca al Lupo with the book and upcoming festival.
Saulius

Saulius, thank you for your words.
I have some work in Venice at BacArt Studio in the Dorsoduro district not too far from the Rialto Bridge.
The name of the owner is Paolo Baruffaldi, you can click the link below to check the site. http://bacart.com/UK3/FRM.html
Have fun in Italy!!