PDA

View Full Version : New Thread for 12x20!!!

tim810
27-Jan-2008, 15:11
Here she is!! I just finished putting together my Richard Ritter/ Cambo 12x20. The lens is a barel mounted 24" f9-260 APO Ronar. The camera is very solid and easy to manuver. The Tripod head was just used to take photos as it is not suitable for anything over 12lbs. I am waiting for a film holder, so at the moment I have no way to take any photographs. I have everything else, just waiting for the film holder. A bit of a tease eh!!! I guess this lack of film holder gives me time to get used to setting her up.
Oh yeah I have not found a name for her yet. I will do that tonight...
Cheers everyone and Thanks Richard!!
Tim
Actually, I am unable to upload the photos till tomorrow. My computer has no software to resize images.

tim810
27-Jan-2008, 16:45
one more

I plan on finishing the rest of the wood this week so it all matches. I have a couple of refinements to some of the fixtures to make it more useable. I will post updates as soon as I have them.
Enjoy
Tim

Renee Galang
28-Jan-2008, 00:06
Hello Tim,
Thank you and I am so interested with this set-up! I have a cambo with 8x10 and 11x14 set-up and I would love to move up to 12x20 or even 20x24! How much did it cost you for that 12x20 back if you don't mind asking you? Can you give me Richard Ritter contact details so I can ask him personally? Thanks and I am sure you will have a great time with this new set up. I though 11x14 will be enough for my but your 12x20 set-up is making me thing otherwise!!! So temping and I have lenses to cover too.

John Bowen
28-Jan-2008, 04:54
Renee,

Richard's website is http://www.lg4mat.net Please keep in mind that Richard lives in RURAL Vermont. That means that Richard has been known to have to go a week or more without phone or e-mail service when the weather gets bad, or sometimes a tree just falls on the line. I have found the phone works best. Richard is a wealth of knowledge and I always enjoy chatting with him.

Welcome to ULF. I have one of Richard's 7x17 cameras and really enjoy it.

John