PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations to brighten Sinar 4x5 GG

Peter L Brown
6-Dec-2000, 04:16
Hi all

Could someone give me some recommendations to help brighten the GG screen on my Sinar? At the moment I have the standard screen and although it's not too bad, my eyes are. I have read some of the archives regarding different screens etc but none were Sinar specific.

I don't like the sound of the fresnel screens and would prefer a screen which allows edge to edge/ cnr to cnr lupe viewing.

Someone mentioned a 'universal' screen that Ebony make. Does anyone know where I can find more info on this?

Any help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards Peter Brown

paul owen
6-Dec-2000, 17:24
Ebony make the screen you mention and it is intended for wide angle (>90mm) lenses.I believe that it retails in the U.S for about $70. I seem to remember seeing it advertised for this price in the current edition of View Camera. or try www.ebonycamera.com Regards Paul

paul owen
6-Dec-2000, 17:25
Yes Ebony make the screen you mention and it is intended for wide angle (>90mm) lenses.I believe that it retails in the U.S for about $70. I seem to remember seeing it advertised for this price in the current edition of View Camera. or try www.ebonycamera.com Regards Paul