PDA

View Full Version : Any dealers for 5x7 B&W film in Colorado?

John Kasaian
4-Jan-2008, 19:00
Are there??

Eric Biggerstaff
4-Jan-2008, 19:01
MAYBE Denver Pro Photo (but I haven't bought local in years).

Michael Kadillak
4-Jan-2008, 19:53
Are there??

Short answer - No.

Just in case you want to bring your camera to Foto3 and not risk your film with the goons in charge of airport security here in Denver or at the place of your flight origination I have plenty of space in my two freezers to store it for you. I will put your name on it and personally bring it to the conference in a cooler for you. I will be at the conference the first two days.

Cheers!

Don Hutton
4-Jan-2008, 21:24
Short answer - No.

Just in case you want to bring your camera to Foto3 and not risk your film with the goons in charge of airport security here in Denver or at the place of your flight origination I have plenty of space in my two freezers to store it for you. I will put your name on it and personally bring it to the conference in a cooler for you. I will be at the conference the first two days.

Cheers!You're a Mensch Mr K.

John Kasaian
4-Jan-2008, 21:29
Thanks for the replies and especially your kind offer Michael! I was trying to decide between driving or flying the friendly skies and if I'd need to bother with sending film ahead or not.

Perhaps they'll have free samples at Foto 3? Naaaaaaaaaaaaah!;)

Basically it comes down to saving a couple of travel days vs missing out on all the great photo ops in between!