PDA

View Full Version : highjacking threads

cobalt
4-Jan-2008, 18:32
Why was Donald's thread regarding nontraditional photographs allowed to be sullied by bickering? Why not try to stretch one's wings and actually do something that is not done to damned death by every Ansel Adams/Strand wannabee with a view camera?

I don't visit this forum nearly as often as I used to, in part because of people who would rather argue over dumb sh#t than actually produce/display something asthetically pleasing.

Please take note:

1. Your knowledge of semantics is NOT impressive.

2. Your "knowledge" of materials and equipment does not constitute gospel.

3. Perhaps if you were to post/publish/exhibit something mind-bogglingly beautiful and/or interesting from time to time, your boorish ranting would be excusable. You don't , and it is not.

If the above applies to you, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

And I was so much enjoying the photographs in that thread...

Alan Davenport
4-Jan-2008, 19:08
Second Law of Thermodynamics.

BrianShaw
4-Jan-2008, 19:50
Judge Judy, Judge Alex, Judge Extreme Akime, Judge Milian, Judge Joe Brown... annd now Judge Percy ;)

Kirk Gittings
4-Jan-2008, 21:04
I suppose you are talking to me. I am one of a few possibilities.

I simply pointed out that the thread was misnamed. I did this without any rancor while complementing him on his fine image. Donald chose to argue the point and frankly dug the hole deeper and deeper.

When I provide misinformation on this thread nobody ever fails to point it out. And I expect no less. I have been shown to be wrong quite a few times and learned some things as a result.

Having threads hijacked is more the rule than the exception.

BTW, Your usual lame attempts at baiting are noted.