PDA

View Full Version : The Blessing....the ULF one that got away

Jon Wilson
19-Dec-2007, 18:32
Well, I was extremely tempted to purchase this one. The time of the year was right for a great buy, but I knew the RISKS were too great for me!
:o
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180192360711&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT&ih=008

I was willing to bid double plus what this item sold for; fortunately for my life (given the fact my better half had recently put the LAW DOWN and it would not have been a pretty ugly sight to see my remains next to the side of the road), I refrained from bidding too much. I figured I could have smoozed my way out of it for around $650, but any more than that I truly would have been road kill.

Dagor77 (Andrew) had a truly sweet 8x20 Korona and it would have been a nice 'N light rig (13 lbs.) on my back......

I Guess, I will have to just get the 11x14 working and use it with my V8.:D

I hope who ever purchased this ULF rig will post some shots! BTW, I did see where one could get an 8x20 filmholder for $300 from the View Camera Store....My an ULF rig for less than $1000.....Now that is wonderful...But so is my Better Half :eek: That is right honey!!!!!

Jon