PDA

View Full Version : Camera Store In Denver,CO

Antonello Mori
16-Dec-2007, 02:24
I'm planning my next trip to the southwest,i'll bring my equipment but, just in case,don,t you know about any good camera supply in Denver?
Thanks for help.

al olson
16-Dec-2007, 07:56
Denver Pro Photo. It is located one block north of Alameda on Cherokee.

There is also Wolf Camera ... the downtown store.

These are the only two stores I know of in Colorado, and for several states around that carry nearly a full line of chemicals. I believe that they both still carry some sheet film, it least in the 4x5 size.

Next when I am in Denver and I go in to resupply, I will check the film situation further.

Eric Biggerstaff
16-Dec-2007, 08:58
Mikes Camera also stocks a very limited amount of film. However, the Denver photo store situation is pretty bad and not many good ones left.

If you are traveling far and worried about film, then I would either bring a big stock with you or find a friend in the Denver area and order some to be shipped to them where you can pick it up on arrival.

Al mentioned Devner Pro Photo and they my be the best bet of anything up here anymore.

Have fun and let me know if I can help.

Antonello Mori
16-Dec-2007, 11:43
Thank You for the help,

my problem is not about films anyway, but last time my baggage was lost so i
would like to know if,in that case, i can found a good tripod in Denver

Eric Biggerstaff
16-Dec-2007, 16:18
Tripods are easier as almost any good camera store here will have a nice selection, Mikes, Camera Trader, Denver Pro and Wolf Camera should have a selection of pods.

Antonello Mori
17-Dec-2007, 13:50
Thank You Eric so much for help me!

CantikFotos
18-Dec-2007, 11:23
Ask for Chris at Wolf Camera.

Michael Kadillak
18-Dec-2007, 15:13
Denver Pro Photo. It is located one block north of Alameda on Cherokee.

There is also Wolf Camera ... the downtown store.

These are the only two stores I know of in Colorado, and for several states around that carry nearly a full line of chemicals. I believe that they both still carry some sheet film, it least in the 4x5 size.

Next when I am in Denver and I go in to resupply, I will check the film situation further.

I was just at Denver Pro Photo this afternoon and saw 4x5 T Max 100 and 400 as well as Fuji color 4x5 transparency film. They have a great assortment of Ilford B&W paper and chemistry, tripods, heads, cases, lighting/backdrops as well as Kodak chemicals. I even saw a really nice used 250mm Wide Field Ektar in the front of the store and a used Durst 10x10 color enlarger in the back.

I will continue to shop at Denver Pro Photo as I hope many other Denver/Front range photographers will because we do not want to have to fall back to mail order only particularly with chemistry. Gets harder to ship this stuff all the time.