PDA

View Full Version : UK supplier of Ansco 130?

kev curry
7-Dec-2007, 15:53
Could anyone suggest a supplier in the UK?
Thanks
kev

Tony Lakin
7-Dec-2007, 16:31
Hi Kev
In a pevious thread I was asking if there is anyone in the UK who could supply Glycin, this is to enable me to make up my own Ansco 130 as I don't believe there is a supplier of the pre packaged product in the UK, however I will keep my eye on this post and hope I am proven wrong, I know Photo Formulary in the US supply it.

Good luck

John Kasaian
7-Dec-2007, 17:20
It sounds like somebody left the window of opportunity open to a cottage industry, lads!;)

kev curry
8-Dec-2007, 03:01
Thanks Tony looks like a hard one to find. Dektol it is then!
John wish I could get that? I even googled! Excuse my ignorance:confused:

kev

Olli
9-Dec-2007, 14:46
I could provide you Ansco 130, chemicals weighted in separate doses with instructions for preparing and use. The price is 12,50 Euro + shipping/ litre. It's not in UK but Europe anyhow. It should be listed on my website but it's not yet there, and it's in Finnish so you would probably not understand much of it. If you are interested, please contact me for details.

Rob Champagne
9-Dec-2007, 15:00
Thanks Tony looks like a hard one to find. Dektol it is then!
John wish I could get that? I even googled! Excuse my ignorance:confused:

kev

where and in what format liquid/powder do yet get dektol from in the UK?

Tony Lakin
9-Dec-2007, 15:33
where and in what format liquid/powder do yet get dektol from in the UK?

Powder to make 3.8 litres dilutes 1+2
liquid 5 litres dilutes 1+9
From Silverprint and others

Rob Champagne
9-Dec-2007, 15:39
are you aware that liquid dektol in the UK is actually rebranded polymax developer?

Dektol is a Brand name not a developer formula. I used the liquid "Dektol" for several years and liked the results. But I felt a bit cheated when I found out I wasn't using what I thought I was.

kev curry
10-Dec-2007, 08:21
Rob Jessops in Glasgow stock Kodak (powder) Dektol.
Cheers
kev

kev curry
10-Dec-2007, 08:31
I could provide you Ansco 130, chemicals weighted in separate doses with instructions for preparing and use. The price is 12,50 Euro + shipping/ litre. It's not in UK but Europe anyhow. It should be listed on my website but it's not yet there, and it's in Finnish so you would probably not understand much of it. If you are interested, please contact me for details.

Thanks for the offer Olli, will keep you in mind for the future. We are just about to have an order shipped from the states.
Regards
kev

John Kasaian
10-Dec-2007, 08:31
Kev,

A "window of opportunity" is slang (local to California I guess) for finding a business opportunity to supply goods or services that appear unavailable from other suppliers.:)
Cheers!

kev curry
10-Dec-2007, 09:09
Sometimes I cant see the wood for the trees:o
kev

Gene McCluney
10-Dec-2007, 09:27
Kev,

A "window of opportunity" is slang (local to California I guess) for finding a business opportunity to supply goods or services that appear unavailable from other suppliers.:)
Cheers!

The Phrase "Window of Opportunity" is not indigenous to California. I have heard it for years, and I am over a thousand miles east of California.