PDA

View Full Version : New Nikon Lenses

Pete Watkins
29-Nov-2007, 13:07
In last weeks edition of the U.K. magazine "Amateur Photographer" Mr. Cad of Croydon is advertising that they have a selection of new Nikon L.F. lenses for sale. The ad. does not state if these lenses are shuttered, ask before parting with cash, buyer beware. I'm posting this just to share the information, I really have no idea if these lenses are readily available elswhere. I have no connection with this organisation although I have bought the odd item from them in the past. Website www.mrcad.co.uk .
Best wishes,
Pete.

venchka
29-Nov-2007, 14:05
The link doesn't work for me.

Ole Tjugen
29-Nov-2007, 15:01
The link works fine, but Mr Cad's database has crashed. :(

venchka
29-Nov-2007, 15:32
Correction: When I used the link I got a page of computer bable. No worries. I can't buy a new large format Nikkor lens anyway.

Pete Watkins
29-Nov-2007, 23:47
Sorry. just try mr cad croydon, that might work.
Pete.

Richard Kelham
30-Nov-2007, 04:29
It's working this morning, but all I could find was a new 600/800/1200 telephoto set for which he is asking GBP 1,766. A snip!

Richard

Ted Harris
30-Nov-2007, 06:58
Now, they show several different lenses but the prices aren't very exciting. I've always found Mr. Cad interesting to deal with in that sometimes they are very very cheap on an item and sometimes breathtakingly high. They do come up with some odd lenses though.

C Henry
30-Nov-2007, 09:27
Mr Cad's web page is several years out of date (the large format anyway - not sure regarding the rest).

I bought (allegedly) their last 300mm M. New in box in a copal 1.

I've used them several times, and have no complaint.