PDA

View Full Version : Large Format Digitial Photo Printing in MONTREAL

provisia
24-Oct-2007, 14:59
Hi people.

Just quick posting is just to announce that we have acquired a Noritsu LPS-24 PRO large format digital photo printer. With this machine we can produce stunning photos on Kodak Supra Endura (RA-4 process) upto 24"x100". We service the needs of many professional Montreal-area and Canadian photographers and are branching out into the U.S.

In order for this not to read too much as a commercial ad instead of an announcement, we will not mention our pricing, you can find out more on the net if you look us up - we're sure you'll be amazed.

(Moderator, thank you for approving this announcement)

Michael Salonin
Provisia Digital Lab
www.provisia.ca

James Cocolopolous
11-Feb-2008, 12:39
I went there.

The prints were stunning.

It was much less expensive than I thought.

I recommend this place!

provisia
8-Aug-2008, 10:43
We now offer Professional FUJICOLOR prints. The kodak was Great... the FUJI paper is magnificent!!!

Large format photos / posters off our LPS-24 are even more vibrant ! ! You'll love it

514-907-3344

new link: http://www.instantenlargements.com

www.provisia.ca

NDGraham
23-Jan-2009, 16:02
Hi folks! Good news. I just tried Provisia last week to enlarge a portrait/landscape photo of my uncle's cottage as gifts for him and my cousins. The technician sat with me and tweaked the .jpg file on the SD memory card and had four prints ready 15 minutes later while I waited. The 12 x 24 inch prints are superb! AND they cost $3.60 each! No kidding! I would have had to pay 4 times that in a chain store without the great quality! This place is a hidden Montreal treasure!!! I'm going to try the 24 x 48 inch version soon to see what LARGE looks like... :-)
P.S. The technician was cute, too!

clay harmon
23-Jan-2009, 16:05
Hey, all you guys are new here. Welcome! What sort of large format photography do you do? 4x5 or do you use an even larger camera? It sure is a nifty hobby. Amazing you found this forum of all of us fellow large format enthusisasts! Tell us more!

D. Bryant
23-Jan-2009, 18:55
The 12 x 24 inch prints are superb! AND they cost $3.60 each! No kidding! I would have had to pay 4 times that in a chain store without the great quality!

Well not really. Thanks for spamming. :rolleyes:

Don Bryant

provisia
19-Feb-2009, 21:57
Hi people ...
Just to let you know Mr. Graham's post was unsolicited (and accurate b.t.w.) - and therefore NOT spam.

True that we use social networking to get the word out - but spamming is against our policy.

Mike (from Provisia with the large format digital photo printer)

PenGun
22-Feb-2009, 20:26
Hi people ...
Just to let you know Mr. Graham's post was unsolicited (and accurate b.t.w.) - and therefore NOT spam.

True that we use social networking to get the word out - but spamming is against our policy.

Mike (from Provisia with the large format digital photo printer)

Do you have any idea why this thread is so funny?

I laughed out loud.

Thanks for leaving this little gem mods.

provisia
30-Mar-2009, 16:14
PRESS RELEASE:

Provisia.ca is now offering prints on FUJIFILM metallic paper (they call it DPII - Pearl) up to 24" x 100". We have recently printed some really breath-taking large format prints for some of our clients. Since we're not here to SPAM, we're not talking pricing. However, if someone wants more information, we're easy to find on the web.

Have a nice day. Mike from provisia.ca

[Never been to Vancouver Island, but I hear it's a funny place]

PenGun
31-Mar-2009, 00:39
PRESS RELEASE:

Provisia.ca is now offering prints on FUJIFILM metallic paper (they call it DPII - Pearl) up to 24" x 100". We have recently printed some really breath-taking large format prints for some of our clients. Since we're not here to SPAM, we're not talking pricing. However, if someone wants more information, we're easy to find on the web.

Have a nice day. Mike from provisia.ca

[Never been to Vancouver Island, but I hear it's a funny place]

A magnificent place actually. Since you don't get it I'll explain.

You post your first ad in Oct 07. Your first post.

Then you posted once as James Cocolopolus to give a one time rave revue. The only time that character ever posted. Nice name eh'.

Then you are back for another drive by in Aug 08

Then you post as yet another very satisfied customer NDGraham Advanced Amateur photographer (LOL) another one time effusive character.

After a couple of regulars question your obvious scam you happily come back with "Just to let you know Mr. Graham's post was unsolicited (and accurate b.t.w.) - and therefore NOT spam."

Hilarious. Now your new spamming here with the excursion to spam a 3 year old thread is almost too much but still very funny.

You don't really think you fool anyone do you? If you do you are dumber than you seem which would be even funnier.

"Pray arm me further by your reply" Winston Churchill

Andrew O'Neill
31-Mar-2009, 18:48
This is too funny...kinda like Victoria is a funny place. Shouldn't this thread be wiped out?

provisia
11-May-2009, 15:08
Hi again!

I am definitely responsible for the postings related to the events / activities of the lab.
I am definitely not responsible for the other postings.

We don't need or ask for endorsements. Besides, being a pro lab, why would we create an endorsement from somebody who signs himself as an 'amateur protographer'?

The bottom line is: truth (can be/is) funnier than fiction.

Anyway, it was suggested to me that I participate in discussions with members here as opposed to posting "PRESS RELEASES". So I will follow the advice given.

P.S. There is a lab in VANCOUVER that also has an LPS-24 to print large format prints.

Mike
provisia.ca

FaeTherese
10-Jan-2011, 07:23
"Large Format Digitial Photo Printing in MONTREAL"

Sorry to have to correct this but it's digital, not digitial :) Also, how much is it for coloured prints 18 x 24? I need to make prints of my artwork for school.

Thanks a bunch,

*Fae*

Scott Walker
10-Jan-2011, 11:17
You need to understand that all the voices in your head are not real......so there is no need for a profile for each of them, maybe keep it down to the one or two with good ideas. :rolleyes: