PDA

View Full Version : Badger Graphic Sales recommendation?

bob moulton
27-Jul-2000, 19:19
Has anyone experience dealing with Badger Graphic Sales? I am interested in buyi ng a lens, and their prices seem very competitive. From past experience, however , I would like to know other people's opinions about a dealership. Thanks in advance. Bob

QT Luong
27-Jul-2000, 19:42
They are good.

Brad Evans
27-Jul-2000, 20:11
I recommend them highly.

I've purchased a LF camera, several lenses, and accessories from Badger. Everything was as expected. Prices are very competitive and Jeff is knowledgable about the products he carries. If you search/browse the archives, you'll find many others with similar positive experiences

Lewis Lauring
27-Jul-2000, 20:23
I have only good things to say about Jeff at Badger. He is very helpful, honest, and his prices are competitive. I believe he imports European lenses, films, etc and sells them quite reasonably. Lewis

Doug Paramore
27-Jul-2000, 20:25
I have bought film from them and have talked to Jeff concerning a camera. Orders are shipped quickly and you get what you ordered. I will be buying more from them. It was a pleasant experience.

Doug

steve Barth
27-Jul-2000, 21:12
Badger Graphics, (Jeff) is wonderful to work with I highly recommend this outfit!

Michael_527
27-Jul-2000, 21:45
Just another positive comment about Badger Graphics. They have good prices on Fujinon direct import lenses, as well as Schneider, and Jeff knows his stuff. Will definately be buying from them in the future.

Larry Huppert
27-Jul-2000, 21:46
Badger (Jeff) is great! Can't say enough good things about them. He offers very good advice as well. When looking for new or used equipment, I turn to them first.

Donald Brewster
29-Jul-2000, 02:50
Excellent. I recommend them highly. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Natha Congdon
29-Jul-2000, 20:11
I have bought cameras, lenses, film and tripods there, and now by from them by preference over just about anybody else. Best combo of good prices, knowledgable good service and availability around, IMHO. Ask for Jeff.

Nathan

Ted Harris
2-Aug-2000, 22:46
Absolutely the best. I buy most of my equipment and some of my film from them. jeff is among the most knowledgable in te business.

Gary Jones
8-Aug-2000, 21:42
Bob,

Price, service and Knowledge are the best I've expirienced so far. And did I mention "price". A second place I'd check would be Midwest Photo in Columbus, Ohio ... Large volume of used equip. with good prices.

Gary