PDA

View Full Version : Couple of ? - Eastman 7x11

Mike Castles
7-Oct-2007, 08:43
First off, I know there are very few out there that shoot this format. Second, Will Whitaker has been very generous and patient with his time - thought I would give him a break here.

I have one of the Eastman No. 2 7x11, and as some may know the lensboard will shift left/right in order to make 2 5x7 images on one sheet of 7x11. Does anyone have the specs on the splitter board for the back (or even better a splitter board they could measure)? Would like to give this a try (and I have made my own splitter board for the Korona 8x10 to shoot 2 4x10's - so if no luck will just try trial an error to cut the splitter board).

2nd question relates to the lens board...it is a 5 piece board that is 13 1/2 in long x 6 5/16 in high - the length allows it to shift left and right. I would like to have a new one made (any idea who other than say Richard R or SKG?) that will take either 5 1/4 in x 5 1/4 in boards (have several for the B&J 5x7) or the Technika style boards.

Thanks in advance..would love to hear from any other 7x11 shooters on what they are doing (and really love to see some work using the format).