PDA

View Full Version : Zeiss lens from SEG V arial enlarger....

wsphoto
5-Oct-2007, 16:14
I have one of these enlargers and can no longer house it. Anybody know of any use for it or the lens? Is it worth anything at all or should I just scrap it? I need to get rid of it asap due to lack of space. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

John Schneider
5-Oct-2007, 16:59
Some more details, please. Someone who lives within driving distance might want the enlarger (format, location, etc.). Depending on the lens (focal length, lens design, etc.) it might have utility beyond the enlarger as well.

erie patsellis
6-Oct-2007, 10:36
yes, where are you located? It'd be a shame for it to go to waste if it can be used.

erie

Dr Klaus Schmitt
7-Oct-2007, 17:09
PM sent

wsphoto
24-Oct-2007, 12:37
Sorry for the delayed response. The enlarger is located in Ut. It needs to be removed within the next couple weeks. If I cannot find anyone interested in the enlarger it will be going to the dump. I have decided to keep the lens as I understand it has some value, but the enlarger itself, as a rep. from zeiss suggested, has no use today. The condition of the enlarger as far as functionality goes is unkown. It has never worked while in my possession and I simply don't have the know how or need to take time figuring it all out. The bulb housing that sits atop the enlarger is missing and it's possible that other parts are unavailable, but i dont know enough about the enlarger to know for certain. Any ideas, suggestions, or interested parties?

Ash
24-Oct-2007, 12:48
Hi there,

If the various enlarger bellows are in-tact and removable, they may serve some use to somebody (or me :) ).

I'm not sure if the lens or negative stages or other parts are also removable.

I'm sure somebody out there will need some parts :)