PDA

View Full Version : Great Cheap Bellows

rivermandan
5-Oct-2007, 09:55
Hi guys, I've been down for 2 months waiting for a new bellows for my tachihara (seller shipped the wrong one twice) but they finally came today. The bellows is synthetic, small, and tight, but extends to about 320mm, will never ever sag, is water proof and cost me $60.

to get these bellows, just hop on ebay and search for the username buyitjnow.

Yes, it may be uncouth to blatantly promote a bellows seller on here, but I looked for a long time for replacement bellows for my taci and couldn't find them at all and want to share the good news with you guys. i will post pictures once the glue drys.

Mahonri
5-Oct-2007, 10:10
"will never ever sag"

You get what you pay for and nothing that extends can do so without sagging at some point.

rivermandan
5-Oct-2007, 10:45
maybe larger sized versions will, but the material this is made of is really rigid yet flexible, kinda hard to explain. I would have dumped money into a leather bellows for the camera, but you can't fit a leather bellows in the tachihara's because the bellows have to compress to about an inch.

*shrug*

I am excited anyhow. if I found this thread two months ago I would have been pretty stoked about it, took a few weeks of research before I found this guy so I figured I would save anyone else the trouble.

Kirk Gittings
5-Oct-2007, 11:57
will never ever sag

Nicknamed "The Anti-Gravity Bellows".

rivermandan
5-Oct-2007, 12:55
one hour left till the clamps come off. I feel like a kid waiting for christmas :)

Vaughn
5-Oct-2007, 13:14
"will never ever sag"

You get what you pay for and nothing that extends can do so without sagging at some point.

Stop talking about my wife...:eek:

vaughn

On second thought, at 53 perhaps I resemble that remark...:eek: :eek: