PDA

View Full Version : Linhof Technika "Color Compendium, adjustable (FKN)"

David Swinnard
28-Sep-2007, 10:54
My copy of the Super Technika Operating Manual shows this device as having a device with a couple of pins (rods, pointy bits, ...) sticking out of it that attach to the lens standard on the camera.

My issue is... I've found what appears to be this compendium but the pins strike me as somewhat lengthy when compared to the front standard - how long are they in actuality?

Were there several versions of this compendium made with differing length pins on the lens board adapter to fit different Linhof cameras?

(Anybody have any idea on what this compendium setup sells for on the used market these days?)

Dave

Bob Salomon
28-Sep-2007, 11:02
Were there several versions of this compendium made

Yes

with differing length pins on the lens board adapter to fit different Linhof cameras?

No

David Swinnard
28-Sep-2007, 16:38
Hi Bob

Do you know off hand, what the pin length is? These seemed long, my recollection is (upon viewing it only once) that they were on the order of 3/4" or so.

Dave

Bob Salomon
28-Sep-2007, 16:41
Hi Bob

Do you know off hand, what the pin length is? These seemed long, my recollection is (upon viewing it only once) that they were on the order of 3/4" or so.

Dave

No I don't but all compendiums for the IV through the Master use the same adapter.