PDA

View Full Version : New c/ LF and Linhof Tecknica

Nino Grangetto
12-Sep-2007, 07:35
Hello, new in great format, I bought used a Linhof Tecknica 4 x 5, and the bellows are as soon as deteriorated in the end of you fold them, and I would like to replace it.Donde to obtain one new one? I am of Cordoba, Argentina and there is no distributor this way. For years I have been making photography, and a time ago I discovered east forum, and they gave desire of incursionar in the great format, thanks for its passion and conocimientos.(Perdón me by ingles of translator).

www.ninograngetto.com.ar

David A. Goldfarb
12-Sep-2007, 07:48
Try www.camerabellows.com. As long as you know the model of the camera and can install it yourself, they should be able to send you a new one without having the camera in hand, since they have patterns for many common and not so common cameras.

If you check www.linhof.de, you can find the address for Linhof service in Brazil, but if you have to ship it anyway, there might be no particular advantage in sending it there rather than to Germany.

Nino Grangetto
12-Sep-2007, 11:09
Thank you very much, Linhof Brazil did not answer my mail of days back, for that reason I walk looking for alternative, I finish passing a mail to the other direction that you indicate, I hope to have suerte.Muchas gracias.

Arne Norris
12-Sep-2007, 14:59
You may also try to buy from a store in USA. This store had Linhof Master Technika bellows last time I looked:

http://www.mpex.com/InventoryList.aspx?DID=30&CID=406&FS=Large%20Format&SS=CAMERA%20ACCESSORIES

Also you might try this mail order store for New Linhof bellows:

http://www.badgergraphic.com/

There was also a LF forum member who purchased and installed a bellows made in China. He had a Technika V. I believe the bellows were made by Shen Hao. Very inexpensive, but he seemed to have good luck.

Nino Grangetto
14-Sep-2007, 12:05
Thanks for the aid, there am mail past to the indicated directions, surely encontraré.Aqui in Argentina is dificil. thanks.

David Karp
14-Sep-2007, 12:23
You might also consider Western Bellows in the U.S. (California). He used to make the bellows for Deardorff, and recently made a nice new bellows for an old Seneca view camera for me. The telephone number is 909-980-0606.

David Millard
14-Sep-2007, 16:36
I'll second David Goldfarb's recommendation of www.camerabellows.com. They provided very well-crafted replacement bellows for my 23 Technika several years ago, at a reasonable price.