PDA

View Full Version : Bellows Help, Need a favor

G Benaim
6-Sep-2007, 09:23
Hi all,

In trying to fix my 8x10 bellows someone reccomended a product called vinyl paint by rust-oleum, which unfortunately isn't available here in Israel where I live. I even talked to the distributor. Here's a link to the product, so you know what it looks like:

http://www.rust-oleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=117

Anyway, I was hoping someone wouldn't mind getting me a can next time they're in a hardware store and shipping it to me. I can paypal the money to cover all costs right away. You'd be doing a fellow LF'er a huge favor. Thanks in advance,

GB

Ben R
6-Sep-2007, 10:11
If you can get it in the UK I'll do it with pleasure. If you can wait till the end of November I'll even bring it out for you!

Dave Parker
6-Sep-2007, 10:30
Make sure and read the MSDS on this product as a product that the contents are under pressure, most likely cannot be sent air mail, so would have to go via ground(ship) from North America, and if you tried to ship it and anything happened, the sender would be in trouble with the inspection services of both the country or origin and the destination country, I know here in the states, that could involve some hefty fines and the possibility of jail time, now either Fed Ex or UPS should be able to carry via air, but the extra costs involved with a hazardous material would be pretty large.

Dave

G Benaim
6-Sep-2007, 10:41
Hi, Ben

Take a look next time you're in a hardware store, or whatever you call them there, and let me know. Thanks,

GB