PDA

View Full Version : My first gallery show. please come.

eddie
16-Aug-2007, 10:54
hello all,
i am having my first gallery hanging. it is at the blue hill gallery at columbia greene county com. college.
it runs from sept 1-27, 2007. the opening is sept 6th at 7pm.
all the photos were shot with film. i used pinhole cameras , 35mm, medium format and large format cameras for this show. many of the images are hand printed black and white. the others are wet processed color prints. i do not use PS to manipulate my photos. i have one panorama that is 5 medium format negs. stitched together. PS was used to stitch this together.
the photos include my S.E. Asian travel photos, my photos from the S.W. USA and many of my local area. there will be about 50 photos to view.
i look forward to seeing you there.

thanks

eddie

Saulius
17-Aug-2007, 17:04
I won't be able to visit but Congratulations on your showing.

claudiocambon
18-Aug-2007, 09:11
I am also not in the area, but wanted to offer my congratulations to you. Post a link if you have one to the show!

Saulius
19-Aug-2007, 09:02
Sure, it's at http://www.c4fap.org/exhibitors/2007Intl/ExhibitorsAnnounce.asp
I also posted another thread at:
http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/showthread.php?t=28087

John Kasaian
19-Aug-2007, 09:04
Congratulations, eddie!
I'd love to see your show if I lived closer than California.

eddie
1-Sep-2007, 04:58
Thanks everyone.

i hung the gallery last night. the photos look good. i have a panorama taht is 20x81 that i just framed and hung and saw fo rthe first time on the wall last night. looks awesome. the opening is sept 6th at 7pm.

see you there.

eddie

eddie
8-Sep-2007, 06:25
here are two shots from my opening. sold two other photos! thanks for looking.

eddie

Toyon
8-Sep-2007, 06:37
How about an address: street address, City, State, Country. After all, this is an international forum.

eddie
8-Sep-2007, 08:56
How about an address: street address, City, State, Country. After all, this is an international forum.

hello all,
i am having my first gallery hanging. it is at the blue hill gallery at columbia greene county com. college.
it runs from sept 1-27, 2007. the opening is sept 6th at 7pm.

eddie

that would be in NY. rte 23 hudson NY.

thanks

eddie

alec4444
8-Sep-2007, 12:11
Eddie, is this on our planned route for next weekend? :D Panorama is cool - who printed that for you? what format was the neg?

eddie
8-Sep-2007, 18:08
Eddie, is this on our planned route for next weekend? :D Panorama is cool - who printed that for you? what format was the neg?

sure. we can go!

i had my favorite lab in chaing mai thailand print it for me. it is five 6x7cm negs stitched together. it is printed on Endura paper.

thanks

eddie

keviesten
11-Sep-2007, 02:23
I am also not in the area, but wanted to offer my congratulations to you. Post a link if you have one to the show!