PDA

View Full Version : Shen Hao 5x7 holders....

Don Hutton
10-Aug-2007, 10:04
Not sure if this is old news or not (I know Fotoman/Paul Droluk was about to make some 5x7s but didn't know about Shen Hao) - just saw this on Badger Graphics website... http://www.badgergraphic.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=2388

Nick_3536
10-Aug-2007, 10:12
I wonder who makes them. Often shops just label stuff "Shen Hao" when it's sourced either directly or indirectly from the factory.

The 4x10 holders Shen Hao sold me are marked "made in Hong Kong" So I guess they aren't made by Shen Hao.

Oren Grad
10-Aug-2007, 11:43
The $70.95 price is amazing for a wooden holder.

Scott Davis
10-Aug-2007, 12:16
Chinese labor :) need we say more? :D

I'd be interested to see one if it meets some decent level of quality control and fit-and-finish. Otherwise I'll wait for the Fotoman holders which will be at about the same price point.

Steven Barall
10-Aug-2007, 13:04
It's amazing to me that it has taken this long for a camera manufacturer to make 5x7 holders. I understand that holders are hard to make but how do they expect people to buy 5x7 cameras without the availability of holders? Good for Shen Hao. This all seems to be real basic economics. I hope they sell a million of them and the cameras to go with them. Rant complete. Have a nice weekend.