PDA

View Full Version : Shen Hao TZ 45-IIA camera.

Michael Dymersky
30-Jul-2007, 07:25
Das anyone have any experience with the Shen Hao TZ 45-IIA camera? Michael Dymersky.

Andrey Donchev
30-Jul-2007, 11:36
Hi Michael. I do not have direct experience with this type Shen-Hao camera, but in the beginning of this summer I considered seriously buying one. I made some research including direct e-mail to Mr. Zhang Fuming. Here is his answer,

Dear Sir,
The TZ45-IIA cost 625 USD, the camera case cost 20 USD, the bag bellow cost 76 USD.
Theres no back included, and the graflok back can fit to TZ.
We ship by FedEx which will arrive in 2-3 days. Please give us your address so that we can show the shippment.
ant the pictures of the back he sent to me!
Later I decided to go to a different route.
I hope that helps!

Gordon Moat
30-Jul-2007, 13:26
That back is nicer than on the HZX45-AII. It might almost be worth buying an extra back just to make the one one my Shen-Hao this nicer version.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
A G Studio (http://www.allgstudio.com)

Songyun
7-Aug-2007, 14:59
Sorry, isn't that RW45 with tweak finish?

Mike Lopez
7-Aug-2007, 19:07
Michael,

The Shen-Hao is a great way to get into large format photography. It's relatively inexpensive, offers lots of movements, and a reasonable bellows draw. I've read that it's heavier than some similar cameras, but I don't have any basis for comparison.

Mike Lopez
7-Aug-2007, 19:08
Whoops. I may be talking about the wrong camera. I don't know anything about a TZ model.

Asher Kelman
15-Oct-2007, 01:01
So does anyone know the difference between these two models? The TZ is sold by Robert White in the UK.

Asher