PDA

View Full Version : Not Camera Related, but since I posted here first...

Dave Parker
27-Jul-2007, 10:51
I figured this would also be a good place for everyone who expressed their thoughts and wishes to me a few weeks ago, when I found out that my sister had been killed.

First of all, you all are great people and don't know how much your many posts and emails meant to my family and I, they were something that help me and my family keep going, My Father and remaining sister wanted me to express to you all, thank you.

There were many offers of financial support, that was awesome and much appreciated, but we were able to take care of everything that needed to be taken care, but still, I really needed to let you all know, we did receive them and just the thought meant so much.

I have been back for a few days, and have again started to manufacture and ship screens, we will be ramping up production as much as possible over the next few weeks, so we can get back in front of the power curve instead of behind it, where we have been for the past few months.

Again, thank you all at this very difficult time, you helped us all get through this, and each day is still difficult, but getting better.

Dave Parker
Satin Snow Ground Glass

(Please move this if needed)

GhoSStrider
27-Jul-2007, 11:37
Dave,

It's good to see you back, and please know that you and your family are still in my prayers. Take care, and welcome back.

Chris

David Karp
27-Jul-2007, 11:37
Words fail, but its good to hear from you again.

davidb
27-Jul-2007, 11:41
Dave,
it's nice to have you back.

Be strong.

Richard Wasserman
27-Jul-2007, 11:49
Welcome Dave, it's good to have you back.

poco
27-Jul-2007, 12:44
Even back in the saddle, our best wishes will remain with you.

-Michael

darr
27-Jul-2007, 13:38
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I do not know you personally Dave, but I am here to help in any way that I possibly can. Peace be with you and your family.

Darr

Frank Petronio
27-Jul-2007, 13:46
Welcome back Dave, best to your family

Ben Hopson
27-Jul-2007, 17:07
Like everyone else, I am glad you are back. Best to you and your family in this difficult time.

Ben

John Kasaian
27-Jul-2007, 18:05
Welcome back. One day at a time.

Kino
27-Jul-2007, 18:07
Good to have you back. Be well.

Sanjay Sen
27-Jul-2007, 23:08
Good to have you back, Dave. Best to you and your family at this difficult time.

Best wishes,
Sanjay

Capocheny
28-Jul-2007, 00:10
Welcome back, Dave... let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Cheers

Clay Turtle
28-Jul-2007, 10:29
As primary caretaker for my mother, I know how hard it can be to accept but as I watch her exist with increasing pain at some point it is for the best. Pray you & your family can quietly overcome your loss resolving the pain in time.

Bob Gentile
28-Jul-2007, 12:24
Welcome back, Dave. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through, but I wish you the strength to deal with it.

John Bartley
28-Jul-2007, 12:30
Good to hear that you're making your way thru' it Dave. I'm still thinking positive thoughts for you!!

cheers eh?

Gordon Moat
28-Jul-2007, 12:53
Welcome back Dave. I recently got one of your Satin Snow screens for my Shen-Hao, through Badger Graphic Sales. I am really impressed with it, especially that I was able to use my camera yesterday late afternoon on a super hot day and not need my dark cloth.

I would imagine some people will be eager to get their own Satin Snow glass for their cameras. However, please remember to take time for yourself too. All the best for the future.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
A G Studio (http://www.allgstudio.com)

Tom Micklin
28-Jul-2007, 13:24
Dave,
Great to hear you're back and working again.
Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Warmest Regards,
Tom

seawolf66
28-Jul-2007, 13:29
There Many on this web site and other web site's,that could not say enough words to you to help in your time and need , may the future days be bright and fruit full for you now:

Jan Pedersen
28-Jul-2007, 18:08
Welcome back Dave. Good to know that you are here and look forward to reading your posts again.

Best.
jan

Clay Turtle
29-Jul-2007, 04:44
Dave, I have a question that would seem to be in your bailiwick.
I been considering using a decal sheet to print out grid lines (color coordinated for multiple formats) to apply to the screen . . . I'm a little worried about the effect on focus & reduction of light so what do you think of the idea?
On the other hand, I could use liquid light on the glass then expose it on an enlarger with a [b&w] grid line negative to produce grid lines on the glass screen or use silvertone ( Halo-Chrome [tm] http://rockaloid.com ) to get a monochrome grid.

Dave Parker
29-Jul-2007, 08:43
Clay,

All I do, is print out which grid pattern I want to use on an overhead transparency sheet, then overlay the glass with it when I install it, I have been doing this for year, with no problems of focus or clarity, so I imagine, you would have the same luck with the method you have outline, but I have not it that way, so can't be 100% sure.

Dave

A.C.
29-Jul-2007, 09:50
Dave
Welcome home.
A.C.