PDA

View Full Version : Wista 45SW,45SWIII will accept the Sinar rollfilm holder.

Michael Dymersky
25-Jul-2007, 17:50
Does anyone know the Wista 45SW,45SWIII will accept the Sinar zoom rollfilm holder under the GG.Wista 45SW,45SWIII is compartible with Cambo reflex viewer.Michael Dymersky.

Michael Dymersky
26-Jul-2007, 02:25
Does anyone know the Wista 45SW,45SWIII will accept the Sinar zoom rollfilm holder under the GG? Wista 45SW,45SWIII is compartible with Cambo reflex viewer? Michael Dymersky.

Rob_5419
26-Jul-2007, 02:33
You shouldn't have a problem inserting it into the Wista: I can fit a Grafmatic whose thickness is much greater than a DDS into a Wista field camera. The spring back extension is very generous although your ground glass screen becomes more vulnerable with the added extension.

Not being a fan of reflex viewers (not sure why I find myself thinking that if someone wants a reflex viewer on a field camera, then they haven't learnt how to use a field camera properly), I really couldn't answer that one. It would be a very odd situation if the Wista DX/SW field camera series did: with the Wista VX, RF metal types, there was enough compatibility to accept right-angle viewers from Cambo/Calumet.