PDA

View Full Version : MPP Mk VII 5x4 - which modern roll film holders fit

tony bramble
21-Jul-2007, 12:55
Hope someone can help - I have MPP Mk VII (just bought it) and would like to know what modern roll film holders would fit it - specifically, I can get hold of a Horseman 6x9 for 5x4. Any help would be very much appreciated
Tony

Pete Watkins
21-Jul-2007, 14:06
There is a really helpful M.P.P. Users Club active in the U.K. and they are incredibly helpful. Membership is dirt cheap especially as you recieve a magazine a few times a year.
Best wishes,
Pete.

tony bramble
22-Jul-2007, 10:53
Thanks Pete,

Found their Web site - http://www.mppusers.freeuk.com/

Cheers

Jiri Vasina
22-Jul-2007, 11:09
I am using a DaYi 6x12cm roll film holder with my MPP MkVII. I'm very content with it. I even shot some shots with the rangefinder (though the composition was only a guesswork), everything works well...

Richard Kelham
22-Jul-2007, 14:11
Hope someone can help - I have MPP Mk VII (just bought it) and would like to know what modern roll film holders would fit it - specifically, I can get hold of a Horseman 6x9 for 5x4. Any help would be very much appreciated

Pretty much any "modern" roll film back should fit on an MPP mk.VII as it has an international back. It will also take the slot-in type holders made by Cambo/Calumet and Sinar. MPP used to make their own RFH – these crop up the auction site from time to time.