PDA

View Full Version : waiting for the new Velvia

Antonello Mori
25-Jun-2007, 12:49
I used Velvia since the introduction,now i'm looking for some to use until the new one w'll reach the market
Any suggestion are welcome.

Thanks for the precious help!!!
Antonello Mori

Sal Santamaura
25-Jun-2007, 13:19
Go here:

http://www.unicircuits.com/shop/index.php

Antonello Mori
25-Jun-2007, 13:34
Thanks for the help,but i think is quite difficult to have them sent here in Italy

Dirk Rösler
25-Jun-2007, 18:14
Thanks for the help,but i think is quite difficult to have them sent here in Italy

Why?

roteague
25-Jun-2007, 18:36
I used Velvia since the introduction,now i'm looking for some to use until the new one w'll reach the market

Antonello Mori

It is available in the UK. Check choose-film.com. There is a thread there which lists some of the shops carrying it.

I'm waiting for it to come to the US, and I'm not interested in Megaperls.

Scott Rosenberg
25-Jun-2007, 18:57
antonello,

i would give dirk rosler a chance... contact him via this very forum (respondant #4 above) or via his webiste. i'm sure he can get your film to you.

before a trip to vietnam and china in january he shipped some specialty film to me in the usa and i also had him ship some to my hotel in shanghai just in case... both quantities arrived on time and without incident.

scott

Dirk Rösler
25-Jun-2007, 19:10
Thanks Scott. I have to say that Italy can be problematic, mainly due to customs delays which can sometimes take 1-2 weeks. I was just wondering what his specific concern was.

roteague
25-Jun-2007, 19:25

Antonello Mori

In the UK:

Calumet Photo (Drummond St or Wardour St branches)
London Camera Exchange
Process Supplies London Ltd

Antonello Mori
26-Jun-2007, 12:33
My concern are about custom delay here in Italy,and about x-ray during the shipment