PDA

View Full Version : Jobo in Canada

Joseph O'Neil
30-May-2007, 05:28
Hi guys;
Okay, so I need a couple parts for my 2551 Jobo tanks. No Jobo dealers in Canada. Been waiting for that to change, but nada so far. So who do we guys in Canada order Jobo parts from? Any suggestions as to who the best dealers in the USA are for shipping Jobo parts to Canada?
thanks
joe

Nick_3536
30-May-2007, 05:38
B&H. The problem is if you need only a small item then the min $20 shipping makes it a pain.

OTOH I think KHB is an authorized Omega Satter reseller. With Omega now handling Jobo maybe they or your local dealer could order from Omega.

bob carnie
30-May-2007, 06:07
Joseph
Amplis has the Jobo rights in Canada
905-477-4111
They can order parts for you

Hi guys;
Okay, so I need a couple parts for my 2551 Jobo tanks. No Jobo dealers in Canada. Been waiting for that to change, but nada so far. So who do we guys in Canada order Jobo parts from? Any suggestions as to who the best dealers in the USA are for shipping Jobo parts to Canada?
thanks
joe

tim atherton
30-May-2007, 08:04
last time I had to get parts (about 8 mths ago) Amplis would have nothing to do with it - said they only dealt with the jobo digital stuff and were more than unhelpful.

I had to go direct to Omega Satter in the US who sent the parts to me. They are still listed by Jobo as "North American distributor for JOBO analog products." No idea if that's changed

http://www.omegasatter.com/v2/contact/index.cfm

bob carnie
30-May-2007, 14:41
Tim
this is a new development. I spoke with Phil Neilson at Amplis last week and you can order from them now.I have two alt 2300's and I am sending them the part lists so I can start ordering.
bob

last time I had to get parts (about 8 mths ago) Amplis would have nothing to do with it - said they only dealt with the jobo digital stuff and were more than unhelpful.

I had to go direct to Omega Satter in the US who sent the parts to me. They are still listed by Jobo as "North American distributor for JOBO analog products." No idea if that's changed

http://www.omegasatter.com/v2/contact/index.cfm

tim atherton
30-May-2007, 14:48
well that's useful news...

Canadian distributors seem to come and go with the weather - Leica, Gitzo, Toyo, Linhof.....