PDA

View Full Version : New Personal Website

Josh Z.
19-May-2007, 01:46
I hope this is an appropriate place for this...

While I've been here for awhile, I've never really introduced myself. I finally have a website (which I will let do the introducing for me). It's still quite new and only has 8 photographs so far, but I am adding to that when I can and am planning some needed improvements within the next month or so.

http://www.joshzamor.com

Comments are welcome.

Anyways, I'm Josh from Flagstaff, Arizona; and I've learned pretty much everything I know from this site and forum. I am always continually amazed at the depth and breadth of knowledge available here.

George Kara
19-May-2007, 07:15
Hi Josh

Keep up the good work! I suggest you add a button on your home page for your blog. I would not have known you had one except by accident running through your site. You may also consider adding a photo of yourself either next to one of your photos or the camera. To me this gives a face to the name and makes it more personal. Of course this is simply my opinion.

Some of you shots have a very deep dof. What gear are you using?

Josh Z.
19-May-2007, 16:05
Hi Josh

Keep up the good work! I suggest you add a button on your home page for your blog. I would not have known you had one except by accident running through your site. You may also consider adding a photo of yourself either next to one of your photos or the camera. To me this gives a face to the name and makes it more personal. Of course this is simply my opinion.

Some of you shots have a very deep dof. What gear are you using?

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll keep them in mind the next time I update.

The equipment I am using is nothing exceptional... A Shen Hao 4x5, SA 90/8, and Nikkor 210-W 5.6. Generally with Velvia 50, 100 or TMax 100 in quickloads or Liscos.