PDA

View Full Version : Fuji Quickload box

Photobackpacker
14-May-2007, 09:37
I need to get aqn accurate measurement for the external dimensions of the Fuji Quickloads box (20 sheet). Can anyone help me?

Thanks!!!!!

Bruce

Jean-Marie Solichon
14-May-2007, 09:49
279x138x44 mm

Gordon Moat
14-May-2007, 10:54
. . . plus or minus 2mm. I have a few left over boxes, and they are not exactly the same. However, probably fairly close. Further reference, most of the Kodak Readyload boxes I have are another 2mm to 4mm taller and longer, though close to the same width. Are you making custom carry bags?

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
A G Studio (http://www.allgstudio.com)

Photobackpacker
15-May-2007, 06:46
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Yes there are some exciting new developments on the horizon. Still too soon to announce.

Stay tuned.

Bruce

Photobackpacker
15-May-2007, 06:46
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Yes there are some exciting new developments on the horizon. Still too soon to announce.

Stay tuned.:D

Bruce

Eric James
15-May-2007, 11:39
Does a backpacker want to carry the box - they aren't very heavy but they slow the process down; they're absorbent and difficult to dry out. A case designed around the box will take up more volume than necessary; a case designed around the foil pouch might be more attractive to photographers in the field. Rigid, and waterPROOF would be nice attributes. I take my QL film into the field in a plastic letter-sized file folder - various emulsions up front, exposed film in the back. Maybe you can incorporate a similar sorting feature. Good luck!

Bill_1856
15-May-2007, 11:48
Out of curiosity, how much do they weigh with all 20 sheets?

Dave_B
15-May-2007, 19:25
Out of curiosity, how much do they weigh with all 20 sheets?

571 grams for an unopened box of Fuji Quickloads