PDA

View Full Version : 2x3 sheet film

jj golden
22-Apr-2007, 19:07
is 2x3 sheet film still available somewhere? thanks

David A. Goldfarb
22-Apr-2007, 19:12
Yes. I've been getting mine from jandcphotography.com, but they are closed down for relocation and reorganization until September.

Films currently available in 2x3 would seem to be Efke/Adox PL100, HP5+, and possibly FP4+ by special order as part of the annual ULF and odd format cutting. You might try freestylephoto.biz and theviewcamerastore.com. B&H and probably other places have HP5+, which is a stock item.

jj golden
22-Apr-2007, 19:58
i bought a crown graphic and the lens is a 101mm optar, what series filters does that take? it came with like 6 film holders and 2 film adapters and a roll film back (6x9) nice looking camera. the only problem i can see is that the little door wont stay closed, where it folds up, other than that seems ok.

Bill_1856
22-Apr-2007, 20:10
Be aware that the negative is smaller on 2x3 sheet film than you'll get with a 120 roll film back.

David A. Goldfarb
23-Apr-2007, 04:54
The film pack adapters are just of historical interest at this point. There are some old unused film packs floating around, but film packs haven't been made in some years.

reellis67
23-Apr-2007, 06:57
31.5mm or 1 1/4" slip-on Series VI adapter ring, and then you get either a step-up ring to a modern filter size, or use Series VI filters. I have series filter size data on my website (http://www.redisonellis.com) if you need to look anything up. Just click the articles link in the nav bar. The front of the camera will not fold up if you have too much hanging on the lens though. I usually leave the adapter ring on mine and remove the hood so that it folds up properly.

- Randy

Turner Reich
25-Apr-2007, 01:13
31.5mm or 1 1/4" slip-on Series VI adapter ring, and then you get either a step-up ring to a modern filter size, or use Series VI filters

Randy where can one get one of these?

rt

reellis67
30-Apr-2007, 05:21
ebay may be your best bet. There is a seller there who has a large selection of these on hand at any given time - ibuycameras.com, and their store name is Camera Clutter. I've bought a number of adapters and hoods from them and they always seem to have what I need.

- Randy

Robert A. Zeichner
30-Apr-2007, 15:29
Randy where can one get one of these?

rt
I have these as well as series 6 filters in yellow and red. If interested email me at razeichnerATameritechDOTnet.