PDA

View Full Version : Keith Canham

Carl Radford
17-Apr-2007, 12:33
Hi Folks

Minor error with my wooden 5x7 in that one of the allen key bolts on the rear lateral locking arm came undone and I couldn't find it in the camera bag. Contacted Keith on the phone and without any question two have been put in the post to Scotland free of charge. Bearing in mind the camera was second hand and I have had no dealings with Keith before I feel this is exemplary service and worthy of posting. I know where my money will be going for the metal 10x8 when the time comes - not soon enough!

One very happy chap, Carl

Walter Calahan
17-Apr-2007, 13:38
I've heard the same great customer service story by others.

Haven't had to contact Keith, but it's good to know that if I ever had a problem with my 8x10 I bought 2nd hand, he'd treat me well.

BradS
17-Apr-2007, 13:41
:) :) :)

alec4444
17-Apr-2007, 15:59
WOW, that truly is impressive....particularly the part that you bought it second hand. I haven't come across that kind of customer service even with good companies like Ries. Kudos to the Canham company. Stories like that will linger in my mind when I consider purchasing new (or even used) cameras. Thanks for sharing!

--A

Dave Parker
17-Apr-2007, 16:19
Keith is one of the nicest guys I have ever spoke to on the phone, very easy to speak with and loves photography, good guy, good company..

Dave

Aggie
17-Apr-2007, 17:10
I met Keith last year at the Silver Conference. He is truely a great guy. I lust after his cameras.

james zhou
17-Apr-2007, 19:00
I am glad since I have his 5x7, 8x10 metal cameras and the 617 back as well.

Scott Squires
18-Apr-2007, 11:19
I have talked to Keith several times. He has always had time to answer all my questions even though I know he is very busy. I have two of his wonderful standard wood cameras and I use them proudly.

Scott
www.scottsquires.com