PDA

View Full Version : Graflex 4x5 reflex

ronald moravec
5-Apr-2007, 18:27
While shopping at La Grange Camera and Video, La Grange, Illinois this morning I spotted a new addition.

Graflex 4x5 reflex camera. From where I stood it it appeared to be in NEW condition visually. This is a large box 8x10x10 with a pop up shade for the lens. The big chimney viewer was not open.

Give Ray or Heather a call if you are interested.

I would consider this a real find in this condition if you like that sort of thing.

Glenn Thoreson
6-Apr-2007, 11:46
Sounds a little big for 4X5. Maybe not. It could be either a 5X7 Home Portrait Graflex or a 5X7 Press Graflex, too, roughly judging by the dimensions. Did it have a price on it? Do you have a phone number for them?

william linne
6-Apr-2007, 12:16
I called early this morning and the nice lady I spoke with said that the only Graflex cameras they had in stock were Speed Graphics. I even made her go down and look at them and she said they were all the Speed Graphic variety. Oh well.

ronald moravec
7-Apr-2007, 17:56
Call back and tell here to look on the overhead shelf right next to the speed Graphic.

They are right next to each other.

Glenn Thoreson
7-Apr-2007, 19:15
A lot of people don't know the difference between the two and sometimes you have to kind of help them along. Camera stores ain't what they used to be, in that respect.