PDA

View Full Version : screw driver for Wista Field repair

Hans Berkhout
28-Mar-2007, 19:16
Could someone advise me which type of screwdriver I need to tighten screws on my Wista Field? It concerns the 4 tiny screws R and L rear, attaching the back hardware to the sides of the camera bed. Tx in advance, Hans Berkhout.

Eric Biggerstaff
29-Mar-2007, 05:52
Hans,

I usually carry a set of jewlers "precision" screwdrivers in my bag to tighten the tiny screws on my Tachihara or Zone VI, would those work? Mine came as a set of 6, three phillips and three flat head tools. I cannot remember where I got them however, maybe my local home improvement store.

Paul Hamann
29-Mar-2007, 06:05
Hans,

I use a 6 piece set made by Wiha. Excellent quality. You can find the set towards the bottom of this page.

http://www.wihatools.com/951serie.htm

I ordered mine directly from the web site.

Paul

Hans Berkhout
31-Mar-2007, 22:10
Thanks guys, I found a set of six just as you both suggest, and the job is done!

vinny
31-Mar-2007, 22:18
Home depot, Husky brand makes a tiny screwdriver like the wiha's but the handle holds 3 double ended bits with all the sizes you need and it's only about 5 bucks.

docholliday_sc001
4-Apr-2007, 03:30
Get a Victorinox Cybertool 54. It has a real screwdriver in it with a bit set in handle. The smallest flat works on all my cameras, including my Wista.