PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NC

Kurney Ramsey
26-Feb-2007, 15:43
Hello, I joined a couple of weeks ago and wanted to say hello. I'm from Swansboro, North Carolina, it's near the coast. I bought a Tachihara 4x5 a few months ago and have just been figuring everything out. I started out a few years ago with a 35mm then a 6 x 4.5, then a 6 x 7 and now a 4 x 5. I'll probably have a few questions to ask, but there's lots of good info on the forum. Hope you're all doing well.
Kurney

roteague
26-Feb-2007, 17:13
Hi Kurney,

Welcome from Hawaii. I'm sure you will enjoy being here. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Uri Kolet
26-Feb-2007, 17:55
Greetings from Vancouver, Kurney; you'll enjoy the company. Welcome.

Colin Graham
26-Feb-2007, 18:27
Hey Kurney, welcome. I used to spend some summers around the Pamlico Sound region, Oriental mainly, but it's been many, many years...Swansboro, that's near the Croatan Nation Forest, isn't it? Very cool area, look forward to seeing some of the shots you get.

Capocheny
26-Feb-2007, 18:28
Greetings Kurney,

Welcome to the club... it won't be long before you'll be hankering to move up to an 8x10 and larger! :)

Lots of great folks on this forum that will help make the learning curve that much easier.

Cheers

Dorothy Blum Cooper
27-Feb-2007, 02:15
Nice to see another LF user from the Tar Heel State. We're just North of Raleigh. Welcome aboard!! :cool:

j.e.simmons
27-Feb-2007, 05:06
Welcome to the forum. I love Eastern Carolina - worked for WITN-TV Channel 7 in your market for three years and had a great time there.
juan

Kurney Ramsey
27-Feb-2007, 13:58
Colin,
You're right Swansboro's just a few miles from the Croatan Forest and the beaches. Oriental's a nice, quiet place as well, I was there a couple times last year.
Kurney

Ralph Barker
27-Feb-2007, 14:10
Welcome to the LF Forum, Kurney.

John Kasaian
1-Mar-2007, 17:54
Welcome aboard!