PDA

View Full Version : Exhibit in Chicago Area

Ken Lee
24-Feb-2007, 06:54
Around a dozen of my photographs have been chosen for permanent display at the Blind Faith Cafe and Restaurant (http://www.blindfaithcafe.com/) in Evanston, just north of Chicago.

The images are quadtone, mostly 12x15 inches, scanned from 4x5, 5x7, and 8x10 negatives, printed on Epson Premium Glossy paper with K3 Ultrachrome inks.

I haven't been there yet, so if anyone is in the area and visits the restaurant, please let me know what you think. Any and all feedback will be appreciated !

naturephoto1
24-Feb-2007, 07:54
Hi Ken,

Congratulations on the permanent exhibit. Hope the clientele enjoys the work.

Rich

Saulius
24-Feb-2007, 09:27
Darn, I just recently returned from a trip to Chicago. Would have loved seeing them. Congratulations.

Ted Harris
24-Feb-2007, 11:08
Ken, that is truely wonderful .... Congratulations!!!!!!!

Richard Wasserman
24-Feb-2007, 11:21
Congratulations Ken! I live about 15 minutes from Blind Faith. I'll make a point of getting there as soon as I can and I'll let you know how your photos look.

Ken Lee
24-Feb-2007, 11:23
Congratulations Ken! I live about 15 minutes from Blind Faith. I'll make a point of getting there as soon as I can and I'll let you know how your photos look.

Thank you Richard !

Kirk Gittings
24-Feb-2007, 12:04
Ken,

I spend 7 weeks in Chicago every summer teaching at SAIC. I will be sure to go see them when I am there. Also, I am part of a group show at the Schneider gallery July and August.

Ken Lee
24-Feb-2007, 12:35
Ken,

I spend 7 weeks in Chicago every summer teaching at SAIC. I will be sure to go see them when I am there. Also, I am part of a group show at the Schneider gallery July and August.

Thank you, Maestro !

Leonard Evens
25-Feb-2007, 07:24
I live about six blocks from Blind Faith, easy walking distance. I'm even a vegetarian, so I eat there from time to time. I'm very busy now with family matters, but I will get there at the first opportunity.

Chuck Pere
26-Feb-2007, 09:08
Never been there so I'll try and check it out.

Mark Fisher
26-Feb-2007, 18:23
I work across the street from Leonard.....6 blocks from Blind Faith.....I'll definitely check it out.

Mark