PDA

View Full Version : CP51 parts

RPNugent
21-Feb-2007, 11:17
I have a CP51 processor with a display that has gone bad for the Bleach/fix tank. Does anyone know of a parts source other than OmegaSatter or have a used unit with a functional display they would part with for less than a small fortune a replacement would cost?

Robert Ley
21-Feb-2007, 18:05
Good Luck with OmegaSatter. They are dreadfully slow and expensive, but the only game in town. I have a CP51 and keeping it going will shortly be like keeping a Model T Ford going. I am thinking of getting a parts machine on EBay and trying to scavenge parts if anything craps out. There are also allot of RA-4 machines on the auction site and you might want to consider getting a locally built machine.

RPNugent
22-Feb-2007, 11:19
The only problem with Ebay and a CP51 is the weight. Unless you are close enough to pick up the cost of shipping gets too high. There are two CP51s on Ebay right now, but both are the old display version which is not compatible with my newer version. At this point mine works, but the blix display is all but unreadale. Fortunately it still programs and heats to the right level so I'll keep it going until it dies and then join the digital world I'm afraid.