PDA

View Full Version : A new way to use a Harrison Tent

Ted Stoddard
23-Jan-2007, 15:41
I have a new way for wives to kick us out and making us live elsewhere for buying to many cameras or saying things like "Hey I have an Idea?" "I need it because its required to go with my outfits" "I need a new camera because I have a new project with that 11x14 I just bought" "I saw it on fleabay and just had to have it" "I promise honey, I will take you to Hawaii next year before I buy that 12x20 I just got from fleabay" OOpps did I say 12x20 I meant your new car" Check out what happened to me after I got back from being on the road for a month long photo trip.....

chris jordan
23-Jan-2007, 15:52
Hey the same thing happened to me with my changing bag! I had my camera in there and took a photo but it was underexposed...

Jack Flesher
23-Jan-2007, 20:00
Man you are brave -- I don't let *ANYTHING* except clean holders and clean film boxes in my changing tent ;)

Bob Gentile
23-Jan-2007, 22:03
Reason #97 I don't have a wife.

Greg Lockrey
23-Jan-2007, 22:16
Reason #97 I don't have a wife.

You lucky sob, how did you manage that? ;)

Bob Gentile
24-Jan-2007, 10:49
Greg,

Actually, I've had quite a few wives. But I always gave them back to their husbands when I was through. (Wink. Wink.)

Greg Lockrey
24-Jan-2007, 15:03
Greg,

Actually, I've had quite a few wives. But I always gave them back to their husbands when I was through. (Wink. Wink.)

LOL LOL LOL

Caroline Matthews
24-Jan-2007, 20:14
What a foolish way to treat an expensive piece of equipment. I hope you thoroughly cleaned that tent. The human body is the biggest source of dust.

Brian Vuillemenot
24-Jan-2007, 20:49
What a foolish way to treat an expensive piece of equipment. I hope you thoroughly cleaned that tent. The human body is the biggest source of dust.

Actually, at my house, it's my cats! If Ted wants to sleep in his expensive piece of equipment, what's it to you? No one is telling you to do the same...

Greg Lockrey
24-Jan-2007, 21:42
Ouch, Brian.:eek:

gregstidham
24-Jan-2007, 21:57
Very funny. My tent is much smaller and I am much bigger. :) Didn't work too well.

Lazybones
25-Jan-2007, 16:15
"Pitch a tent." LOLZ!!!!1

Ted Stoddard
27-Jan-2007, 20:33
Thanks Brian, I take very good care of all my equipment... I did it too be funny sorry some people dont have the humor I do... Life is too short to not laugh at life and funny people... I love my tent, if I was to be kicked out it would be my first choice...lol...