PDA

View Full Version : Shen-Hao TFC45-IIA

Former Member 8144
7-Jan-2007, 14:41
Hi,
I am trying to buy a shen-hao TFC45-IIA and wondering where I can get one from..I can't seem to get onto the shen-hao website and badger graphics in the states and robert white here in the U.K. do not seem to stock it any more.

Also does anyone know what is the shortest lens that can be used with this body..is it a 35mm like on the (similar!) ebony SW45.

Thanks,

Marc

C. D. Keth
7-Jan-2007, 15:30
With the regular bellows it's something around 75mm. With the bag bellows you should be able to use anything.

Walter Foscari
8-Jan-2007, 08:24
Check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shenhao
I think this was discussed not too long ago.

terry_5379
8-Jan-2007, 08:27
Try www.foto-arte.co.uk they stock Shen hao.
Terry

merlo.luca1961@libero.it
8-Jan-2007, 10:59
Marc,

I tried to get one directly from Shen Hao China. They quoted it for me but they informed me they did not have any one in stock. They also said they would have contacted me when the first lot of this camera would have been manufactured. 6 months have passed since then and I'm still waiting .....

Good luck !

PS The feeling I have is that they are reluctant to ship this camera for possible "retaliations" from Ebony .......

Former Member 8144
8-Jan-2007, 11:04
Yes that does seem to be the way..this camera is out of the loop I think.

It's looking like the ebony / walker route for me.

Thnks for all the help.

Marc

David Luttmann
8-Jan-2007, 13:00
Badger has it in stock....just spoke with them Friday.

Capocheny
8-Jan-2007, 22:15
Marc,

Try Rob at http://www.bigcameraworkshops.com

[I have no vested interest in bigcameraworkshops other than being a consumer. :)]

Cheers

evan clarke
9-Jan-2007, 06:15
Hi Marc,
Consider the Ebony 45S. I am an Arca Swiss guy but I havea couple Ebonies and a Walker. This 45S is`a great camera which will draw the same sort focal length but will draw 200mm more than the SW. It's the only really good woodie I have ever handled. It's more money, but 10 years from now will feel like you spent nothing due to the satisfaction. I bought it for the express purpose of using my Shen Hao 6x17 pano back. I can use it horizontally or vertically and it is a wonerful pano solution. Happily I can carry a few 4x5 holders and am ready for anything...Evan Clarke