PDA

View Full Version : Our web site, please take a look

ric
19-Dec-2006, 11:16
Ciao/hello

We're training ourselves with LF [it's very hard for the beginners :( ], so at the moment we haven't many time to update our web site, but we'll do it very early with 4x5" photos. I hope it :D

In the meanwhile I'd like to know your opinions about our web site and our photos: Criticism and compliments (:D ) are welcome. Thank you. Ric

domenico Foschi
19-Dec-2006, 12:43
Dear Ric,
I want to start with the criticism because in my opinion the qualities of your work encompasses some flaws that i have noticed especially in the arcjtecture images,
In some images the rendition of parallel lines in some buildings would help greatly the composition.
Giochi di costruzione # 1 and # 3 are examples.
I have admired your sense of color, composition and abstraction, and you have a quality that is hard to find in some visual artists: you are aware that every little part of the images is important to achieve a balanced composition.
I call it "compositional economy".
They are complete in the majority of the instances.
All of us, I know, will be admiring great work in the future from you whem you will have mastered your"beast".:)

merlo.luca1961@libero.it
19-Dec-2006, 13:08
Hey Ragazzi,

You have be doning a very good job. :) Some of the photos are really very good. When will we see some LF photos ? Please keep us updated.

Ciao

Luca

cyrus
19-Dec-2006, 13:19
In English we don't say "the nature" - just "nature".