PDA

View Full Version : Free Darkroom Aids

Ralph W. Lambrecht
10-Dec-2006, 08:23
To whom it may concern,

As you might know, I offer a bunch of picture taking and darkroom equipment aids on my website in the 'Library' section. I recently did some work on that to make it more graphical and give some visual clues to what might be of interest for a download. As always, all downlaods are for personal use only, but they are totally free in that case.

Enjoy and feed-back welcome.

Charles Webb
14-Dec-2006, 18:21
The information is great, many thanks for sharing it.

C Webb

Turner Reich
14-Dec-2006, 20:02
How can you live with yourself? You lucky dog. Beautiful images, the prints are nice too. Where do you find the models and how are they renumerated?

tr

Capocheny
15-Dec-2006, 04:31
Ralph,

Thank you for your generosity... it's greatly appreciated! :)

Cheers

Bruce Osgood
15-Dec-2006, 09:33
Ralph,
I've long enjoyed your downloads and frequent your site often. But what happened to the Ilford EM 10 file? Have you abbandoned it?

Ralph W. Lambrecht
16-Dec-2006, 06:20
Ralph,
I've long enjoyed your downloads and frequent your site often. But what happened to the Ilford EM 10 file? Have you abbandoned it?

Indeed, I have. It turned out that different units had too much of a spread for the chart to be of value. The system and the logic is still OK, but every units seems to need its own chart. Ilford never revealed to me what the calibration number on the bach meant. With that, I might have been able to make it more universal.