Frank Petronio
1-Nov-2006, 13:16
How many of you are interested in doing large format nudes

1. of males?

2. of females?

Of those who are interested, how many would have no problem with

1. posing themselves?

2. their spouses posing?

3. Their grown (18 year old plus) children posing?

I will post individual polls next...

It's not as entertaining as Steve Simmons and Sandy King but I am curious.

Scott Davis
1-Nov-2006, 13:25
I mostly do male nudes, but I'm fine with either gender.

As to the posing, well, I don't normally sit for photos even fully clothed, but it would depend on how comfortable I was with the photographer who wanted to photograph me nude. Were I attached, I'd have no problem with a spouse posing. The last time I was in a relationship, my ex modelled for me many times, so I couldn't be a hypocrite and say you can only model for me, but nobody else.

Since I don't have kids, I can't say how I'd react to my kids posing, but I think the decision would be VERY situational. Once they're 18, it's not my decision anyway, so as long as they were comfortable, I'd be ok too.

Jay DeFehr
1-Nov-2006, 14:25
I don't have a problem with nudity.

Jay

Ed Richards
1-Nov-2006, 16:28
Just do not plan on going into politics or holding a position that is confirmed by the Senate if you pose.:-)

Curt Palm
1-Nov-2006, 16:49
Just do not plan on going into politics or holding a position that is confirmed by the Senate if you pose.:-)

well, it doesn't seem to matter for the governator.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/actors/arnold-schwarzenegger/

Ed Richards
1-Nov-2006, 21:04
True, but he did have to kill a lot of (outerspace) aliens to make up for it.

Donald Qualls
2-Nov-2006, 15:30
well, it doesn't seem to matter for the governator.

Ah, and that article raises the question of Ahnuld as President.

I'd vote for him -- but I would vote against amending the Constitution to allow him to hold the office, because heaven only knows what *other* foreign-born person might run, and win...

John Kasaian
3-Nov-2006, 08:51
...But where would you find a "large format nude" to pose for you? I'm guessing one of those 'all u can eat' buffets (or maybe that would be a ULF nude?)

Scott Davis
3-Nov-2006, 09:25
John- they're not "large format", just big-boned! :) Or I guess they might say they're buffeted and tonned instead of buffed and toned. :D

Leonard Metcalf
4-Nov-2006, 02:00
yes to all your questions Frank. I have done several self portaits of myself nude, have posed for my partner, photographed my partner, photographed models, yoga teachers and am currently organising a shoot with a male model. I started in a studio and am now working on environmental portraits.

http://static.flickr.com/115/288342236_f354bab48c.jpg

Gerry Harrison
4-Nov-2006, 09:40
Hello,

I would have a big problem taking nude shots..especially of ones legal age children. And why on Gods green earth would one take a picture of themselves nude. Thanks for biting that apple Eve. Gerry